The match schedule has been revised for the West Indies Women’s tour of South Africa.
They were previously scheduled to play three T20 Internationals and five ODIs from January 15th to February 6th.
Now, both teams will face off in four ODIs from January 28th to February 6th as part of their preparations for the ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup.
Ahead of the first ODI, the Windies will have a warm-up match against a South Africa XI on January 25th.
The revised schedule was confirmed today by both CWI and Cricket South Africa, as both teams finalize preparations for the World Cup.
All the matches will take place in a bio-secure environment at the historic Imperial Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg.
- Tuesday, January 25: warm-up match – vs South Africa XI (day)
- Friday, January 28 : 1st ODI (day/night)
- Monday, 31 January 31: 2nd ODI (day)
- Thursday, February 3: 3rd ODI (day/night)
- Sunday, February 6: 4th ODI (day)