World News Headlines
• The UK government is expected to ask the Queen to suspend Parliament in September.
• BP will no longer have any operations in Alaska after it agreed to sell its remaining business there to a private firm.
• A Palestinian teenager admitted to Harvard says he has been denied entry to the US after officials objected to his friends’ social media posts.
• The first Chinese bishop has been ordained with the blessing of both the Pope and the Chinese state.
• Record rainfall in south Japan brings flooding chaos; two killed.
• Barbados utilities work to restore power and water to all following the passage of Tropical Storm Dorian.