Tomorrow, there will be an interruption to the pipe-borne water supply to Avocat and environs.
WASA says it will last from 9am to 9pm, in order to facilitate pipeline interconnection works at the junction of Fyzabad Main Road and Siparia Old Road in Avocat.
Motorists are asked to proceed with caution and observe the signals of the Traffic Control Officers on duty in the vicinity of the job-site.
Areas to be affected include:
- San Francique up to Doorbassa Trace
- Sunrees Road, Murderer Hill and Ramjohn Trace
- Katwaroo and Ragoonanan Trace
- Penal Rock Road up to Scotts Road, Aquart Village and Ramdeen Trace
- La Costena, Dil Mohammed and Debedial Road
- Solomon Knox Road
WASA adds that it may take up to 24 hours for the scheduled pipe borne water supply to normalize to some affected areas.