Some parts of North East Trinidad will experience a disruption in pipe borne water between 9am and 3pm tomorrow.
According to WASA, there is planned maintenance work by T&TEC at the North Oropouche Water Treatment Plant.
Areas to be affected include:
• The town of Sangre Grande and environs inclusive of Guaico Tamana
• Road, Sangre Chiquito and Toco Road
• Cumuto, Wallerfield
• Tumpuna Road, Malabar Phases 1, 3 & 4, Brazil Village, La Horquetta
• Carapo, O’Meara Road (inclusive of Industrial Estate)
• Mausica Road (North & South), Maloney Gardens
• Five Rivers, Bon Air West, Oropune Village, Piarco
WASA says after works are completed, it may take up to 24 hours for service to normalize to some affected areas.