This article will be updated throughout the course of Tropical Storm Gonzalo’s passage over T&T.
- Bus shed roof blown off in Argyle (10AM)
- Tree fell on the Les Couteaux Health Centre around 10:35AM. It was cleared by 1:30PM by a Community Emergency Response Team.
- Four shelters are being occupied as of 12:30PM
- Flooding in a yard at Crown Street and Opal Drive (as at 12PM)
- One or two fallen trees (as at 12PM)
- Flooding at Rock Rock, Barrackpore and near the new fire station at Clarke Road (as at 12PM)
- Fallen tree at Factory Road (as at 12PM)
- Fallen tree in Talparo; T&TEC taking charge (as at 12PM)