Two regional health authorities have released the official schedule for the walk-ins for persons 60 and over based on surnames.
Both the NWRHA and NCRHA note that the walk-ins will be done on weekdays only from today until next Wednesday.
The schedule is as follows:
• Thursday 10th June will service surnames starting with A to E
• Friday 11th June will service F to J
• Monday 14th June will service K to O
• Tuesday 15th June will service P to T
• Wednesday 16th June will service U to Z
Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh did note yesterday that officials will monitor today’s roll out also keeping an eye on common surnames.