T&TEC is urging its customers to conduct any business it has with the Commission via online or telephone, as it implements measures to combat the COVID-19 spread.
Effective Monday 16th March, the Commission says procedures will be effected, as follows:
• Customers are strongly encouraged to utilise T&TEC’s website to pay bills and initiate service requests such as new connections, temporary disconnections, account transfers, relocation of poles, meter checks and updating contact information.
• For customers who are unable to conduct business online, Service Centers will be open for bill payments ONLY.
• Social distancing protocols will apply at all service centres. Customers are encouraged to exercise patience as wait times may increase during this period.
• Customers who require other services are required to contact their nearest service centre via telephone or email to initiate those services.
• Customers who require bill balances or a copy of a bill are reminded to sign-up for e-billing or download the T&TEC Mobile App from the Apple or Google Play stores.