Tobago is also joining relief efforts.
The Tobago Emergency Management Agency will collect relief supplies from September 9th-15th, to be shipped to the Bahamas.
The list includes non-perishable food items and water, personal hygiene products, cleaning supplies, first aid and emergency kits, cots, tools, and other emergency equipment.
BAHAMAS RELIEF EFFORTS NEEDS LIST
- Cleaning Supplies/Disinfectant (Bleach, Brooms, Mops, Pinesol, Garbage Bags)
- Cots (Adult Size)
- Tools (Shovels, Rakes, Axes, Wheelbarrows)
- First Aid Items
- Hygiene Kits (Disposable Diapers, Baby Wipes, Sanitary Napkins, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Soap, Baby Formula)
- Insect Repellents
- Non-Perishable foods
- Plastic Tarpaulins
- Portable/Purified Water
- Portable Generators
- Portable Outdoor Lamps/Lights
- Portable Potty
- Portable Radios
- Portable Single and Double Burner Stoves
- Water Bladders
- Water Containers
- Water Purification Kits
Donated supplies can be dropped off at:
- TEMA’s Emergency Operations Centre – Fairfield Complex, Bacolet Street, Scarborough from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Sunday.
- TEMA’s Signal Hill Warehouse (next to the Army Camp) from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Persons can also donate funds to the cause via the Red Cross – Republic Bank Account No. 180482517101.