There will be temporary changes to the services offered at the St Ann’s Hospital and Psychiatric Satellite clinics with immediate effect.
1. Assessment and Admission
- All patients will undergo general health screening measures before psychiatric assessment for treatment and admission.
- All home leave for current patients have been discontinued until further notice.
- Patients requiring non-acute care should visit the psychiatric outpatient clinics.
2. Psychiatric Outpatient Clinics
- All clinics will continue normal hours of operations.
- General health screening will be done before patients are seen by the psychiatric doctor.
- The pharmacy unit will continue normal operations
- Mental Health Officers will provide required support to patients in obtaining medication where necessary.