A smaller working group of senior technical officers from the Health and Education Ministries will continue to collaborate on details of the plan for the reopening of school.
This is according to a Health Ministry release following a meeting of the two ministries this morning.
It says at the centre of the discussion was a proposal submitted by the Education Ministry to guide the reopening.
Key elements of the proposal were highlight and collaboration will continue on the matter.
– Minister of Health, the Honourable Terrence Deyalsingh
– Minister of Education, Dr. the Honourable Nyan Gadsby-Dolly
– Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Mr. Asif Ali
– Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Mrs. Lenor Baptiste-Simmons
– Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Roshan Parasram
– Chief Education Officer (Acting), Mrs. Lisa Henry-David
– Technical Director Epidemiology Division, Ministry of Health, Dr. Avery Hinds
– Senior Representatives from Divisions within the Ministry of Education:
– Curriculum Planning and Development Early Childhood Care and Education
– School Supervision
– Student Support Services