The San Juan Business Association, being led by new President Jason Roach, has appointed representatives for eight districts, in a bid to improve the service to its members.
In a media release, the association says the new President is seeking to re-examine its organization structure.
One move it has made is the creation of the eight divisions which will be represented as follows:
• Eastern Main Road – East: Vivianna Kelly and Emerson John Charles
• Eastern Main Road –West: Neela Rambharose, Kishal Basdeo and Michelle Campo-Aimable
• Barataria: Michael Jogee and Joash Kissoon
• Saddle Road: Abrahim Ali
• Aranguez North: Anand Ali
• Aranguez South: Albertha Purdeen and Shivan Bhaggan
• El Socorro North: Michael Maharaj and Saleem Mohammed
• El Socorro South: Steve Atwaroo and Jason Roach
The election of President Roach and the association’s other members took place during a virtual Annual General Meeting on September 6th 2021.