Police have arrested nine suspects following an Operation Strike Back Three dragnet in the Southern Division on Saturday morning.
The suspects, all male, range in age from 21 to 51 and were arrested by police following several leads into persons of interest in connection with a series of offences throughout South Trinidad.
Officers arrested the following individuals:
– A 21-year-old labourer of Derryck Avenue, St Charles, on a report of
house breaking and larceny
– A 26-year-old labourer, of Tarodale, Ste. Madeleine, for possession of
– A 30-year-old pipe fitter of Princes Town, for obscene language,
resisting arrest and disorderly behaviour
– A 31-year-old labourer, of Barrackpore on a report of a wounding
– A 35-year-old labourer, of Naparima Mayaro Road, Princes Town, on
a report of larceny of a motor vehicle
– A 38-year-old mason, of St Croix Road, Princes Town, on a report of
– A 45-year-old labourer, of Manahambre Road, Princes Town, for
possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking
– A 49-year-old labourer, of Barrackpore, for breach of protection order
– A 51-year-old labourer, of Barrackpore, for breach of protection order