Six illegal immigrants were among 13 persons arrested for various offences within the South-Western Division on Wednesday.
Information led officers to several areas within the district where the suspects were arrested for the following offences:
• Two 22-year-old Venezuelan male nationals for possession of
• An 18-year old Venezuelan male for possession of ammunition
• A 19-year-old Venezuelan female for illegal entry
• A 26-year-old Venezuelan female for illegal entry
• A 25-year-old Venezuelan male for illegal entry
• A 30-year-old male for obscene language
• A 35-year-old male for threats to kill
• A 19-year-old male for possession of a weapon
• A 25-year-old male for robbery with aggravation
• A 38-year-old male for storeroom breaking and larceny
• An 18-year-old male for robberies with aggravation
• A 17-year-old male minor for robberies with aggravation
All suspects, including the Venezuelan nationals who have been confined into quarantine, will be charged later this week for the offences.