Persons can now book and pay for flights between Trinidad and Tobago through a mobile app launched by Caribbean Airlines.
With the app, which is free to download for both Android and iOS, persons can also:
Some of the features which are immediately available include:
- Home screen that shows your upcoming flights where you can view your trip details easily and check in 24hrs prior to departure
- View your digital boarding pass which can be scanned at departure gates regionally where airport facilities allow.
- In app notifications, once customers subscribe at booking or check in, you can receive notifications for any irregularities that may come up during your flight journey with us (gate changes, flight delays etc.)
- Easy to access home screen icons to check in, manage your booking and view flight status
- Ability to create and store a local profile. This personal data is stored locally on your device for easy fill in during booking. Profile information can be entered once to be used at any time when booking – First Name, Last Name, Caribbean Miles number, Travel document details etc.
- Menu for quick access to book a car, book a hotel, access flight schedules, services and info providing quick links to other unique Caribbean Airlines products and services such as Caribbean Upgrade, Club Caribbean, Caribbean Vacations, Duty Free, Caribbean Flight Notifications and more!
- Live chat facility to be able to web chat with an agent digitally during our call centre hours.
- Help Centre quick link access to be able to access FAQs
- Ability to book a domestic flight between Trinidad and Tobago and pay in TTD currency.
CAL CEO Garvin Medera believes the app makes booking and managing travel easy and dynamic.