Parent sends warning after son hospitalized due to ‘zesser pill’


    Citizens are being cautioned against “zesser pills” by the Medical Director of the North Central Regional Health Authority.

    Dr Rodney Ramroop posted a message on Facebook from a parent whose son was reportedly hospitalized at the EWMSC after his drink was spiked with the drug.

    The mother’s says her son was unconscious for 19 hours and suffered two mild heart attacks and countless other medical situations.

    Dr Ramroop believes this should be a warning to all children, teens, parents and party-goers.

    The message from the woman included “heartfelt thanks to the hard-working doctors at EWMSC Adult Medical 2” as her son is now back at home.

    Here’s the post from Dr. Ramroop on Facebook: