Travelers affected by the cancellation of three Caribbean Airlines flights between Trinidad and Barbados will be accommodated on two flights overnight.
BW412 from Trinidad and BW413 and 414 from Barbados were canceled due to the passage of Tropical Storm Dorian.
These passengers will be accommodated on BW3400 which leaves Barbados at 11pm and BW3401 which leaves Trinidad at 3:35am.
CAL says, persons holding confirmed tickets for travel between August 26–28, 2019, whose travel plans are impacted by the tropical storm can rebook without change fees, subject to the following conditions:
- Waiver of all fees for tickets rebooked in the same cabin, for travel up to September 08, 2019.
- It is mandatory that customers contact Caribbean Airlines BEFORE the scheduled date of travel.
- Full refund of fare paid, for travel up to September 08, 2019. The refund must be requested by September 02, 2019.
- ALL changes MUST be made through Caribbean Airlines Call Centres or at Caribbean Airlines Ticket Offices
- Caribbean Airlines WILL NOT be responsible for arrangements or transportation to/from an alternate airport or hotel/overnight expenses incurred by affected passengers.
These waivers include travel to or from the following Airports only:
- Piarco International Airport, Trinidad
- Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados
- Norman Manley International Airport, Kingston, Jamaica
- VC Bird International Airport, Antigua