Caribbean Airlines has cancelled two flights to and from Orlando, Florida on Monday, September 2nd.
The move comes in light of the threat being posed by Hurricane Dorian.
The flights are as follows:
CAL says persons with confirmed tickets whose travel plans are impacted by Dorian, will be able to re-book without change fees, subject to the following conditions:
- Waiver of all fees for tickets rebooked in the same cabin, for travel up to September 13, 2019
- It is mandatory that customers contact Caribbean Airlines BEFORE the scheduled date of travel.
- Full refund of fare paid, for travel on September 02, 2019. The refund must be requested by September 05, 2019.
- ALL changes MUST be made through Caribbean Airlines Call Centres or at Caribbean Airlines Ticket Offices
- Caribbean Airlines WILL NOT be responsible for arrangements or transportation to/from an alternate airport or hotel/overnight expenses incurred by affected passengers.
Additionally, CAL says the waivers only include travel to or from the Piarco International Airport in Trinidad or Orlando International Airport .